The Bare facts and appointment rules:
- We will only be scheduling by Appointment Only. No walk-ins until further notice.
- We request you to please wait in your car, and call us to check in @ 317-672-5949
- A staff member will call you when your provider has your treatment room ready.
- Scheduled clients only. Only those scheduled for services will be allowed inside.
- Yes, we will require you to bring and to wear a protective mask. If you do not wear a mask, you will be rescheduled and charged a 10% cancellation fee. Please refrain from touching your face.
- Please observe 6 –feet social distancing.
Please note: Current guidelines require all facials to be scheduled/rescheduled until after July 4th. We are also working to reschedule Botox dates.
Within two weeks prior to your appointment, if you answer yes to any of the following questions, you may not be permitted in the office. We will request your appointment to be rescheduled in 14+ days….
- Have you experienced any symptoms of fever, cough or difficulty breathing?
- Have you engaged in any travels out of the state?
- Have you had any known contact with potentially infected people?
- …It’s possible that your temperature may be checked as well.
Our New Client Forms (except eyeliner and microblading) are now available to be filled out online at Vagaro.com. PLEASE fill them out to avoid delays before your appointment time. If you cannot fill them out, we will try to provide a means to do this at the spa, but would appreciate your help with having them done prior to your appointment.
Also, please show us some love and patience. As we all get to a new normal, we will do everything we can to keep you safe and we appreciate you keeping our staff safe as well. We will do our part; we ask that you please do your part.
We are doing our best to accommodate everyone, but it is a challenge for us all. We truly appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to schedule our family of clients in the upcoming weeks.
We love you all and miss you more than we can express. Thank you for your understanding.
For Indiana statewide information, please visit the Back on Track Indiana website.